View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 04:52 AM

mrhasan is on a distinguished road

Different people will prefer different stores, that's the part of the whole competitive market. For example, I don't like (well hate would be a strong word so I am not using it) going to Wai's while there are lots of people who just love that store. Alongside, I like going to Concept and Dave has always accommodate extreme requests (livestock and equipment) that I have asked. For me, it is more important that a store accommodate my request than how clean the store is. I just walk in, grab my stuff and walk out with probably wet shoe sole but that doesn't bother me. But it bothers me when the owner eyes me from the desk as if I am there to pick a coral and run away without paying. Different people, different demand and hence different stores. If everyone wanted the same thing, the whole hobby would have been like De Beers.

I am not sure about Riverfront and Concept's relationship and the business model and I will not speculate anything over here. To me, Dave is a smart man and if he thinks this decision will have any negative impact on his business, he will look into it.

Hope I didn't stir up too much sand over here

You wouldn't want to see my tank. I don't use fancy equipment and I am a noob