View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 11:44 PM

jon in alberta is on a distinguished road
Default Calgary Tank Shutdown

Hello Canreefers,

I am finally getting around to listing all the hardware – here it goes:
  • Aquarium Tank – 150 gal, exact dimensions are: 60 3/8" wide, 24 1/4" deep, 23 3/4 tall. Comes with the wood base and foam … if you want it. $400
  • Vertex Illumnia 1200-260 – white, blue, and royal blue LED set up, controlled wirelessly from your computer. 4 ft long, includes USB control unit and ceiling mount kit. $1500
  • Skimmer – Reef Octopus POV-DC1. Diablo DC pump with air suction at 1000 l/hr. $200
  • Vertex Refractometer - $30
  • 2 Bulk Reef Supply Dosers – high end dosers ($70 USD each new) take them both for $90 and I will throw in the rest of my additives and jugs, etc. http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brs-2-...er-minute.html
  • Mag Drive Return Pump – Model 12 – 1200 gph. Less than a year in use. $100
  • 2x tunze turbelle nanostream 6055’s and tunze 7096 multicontroller (with 4 ports) – all programmable variable speed through your computer.
  • 2x eheim jager 20” 300w heaters. $25 each.

I am going with ‘first come first serve’ system, mostly because I can’t keep track of everyone – if you are here and have the money, it is yours. No ‘reserving’.

Also, I still have all my testers, dosing mixes, cleaning equip and other general aquarium paraphernalia – I may list them on this thread as I get around to inventorying them, but for now it is just these larger items. If you are here, and want to pick some of this smaller stuff up – bring extra cash, all yours! Big spenders get some freebies (while they last).

PM me or reply to this thread – I will do my best to get back to you.