View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 07:19 PM

mrhasan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimmer Juice View Post
just keep checking canada corals on fridays they have them frequently just have to be quick
Yes I get their update every Friday. There was one couple of weeks ago but my tank wasn't ready so had to pass. Will keep my eyes on their update. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoaelite View Post
Oooo In that case I might have to check out CC myself haha.
We can probably get a group buy going once they have the flames; priorities!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmatt View Post
Check fragbox he's had one for $100 for a while. I have some rainbow and flame, and some thing like an ultra rainbo . But I've never shipped before. I just sold about 4 locally in the gta. But frag box had a nice one for sure. I was gonna buy it but already have a few. Not on his web site I dont think so email him. Good luck lmk if your successful

Not sure what overnight shipping would be to you
Thanks. I will check with fragbox

Oh how I missed going to Pisces Went over there to see what they have and they had three separate labels:

Rose bubble tip, rainbow bubble tip and flame. The flame was $250, didn't resemble anything special from regular rose. Asked which one is the rainbow and the guy showed me a bleached condy; asked him whether he is absolutely sure that's the rainbow and he seemed quite confident. I walked out with 6 scarlet hermits

You wouldn't want to see my tank. I don't use fancy equipment and I am a noob