View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 07:14 AM
Han Solo

Ram3500 is an unknown quantity at this point

Since my name got thrown out there I thought I should put my two bits in . I have been running a360 for almost two years I started with two then I went to three about a year ago and then five when Warren threw in the towel last month . When I had two they grew sps nicely but I did see shading when I added thee it was greatly reduced and I was happy with my sps mostly Although with the large colony's there was still parts that did not get adequate light. Now I am running five I can't see any shading or very minimal. I am planing at building a canopy and adding four t5 mainly because I feel that I will only get better pop and maybe some more growth with the added t5s . I have a glow t5 unit from my old fluval osaka tank I bought two Fiji pink t5s and put it over my tank to see how it looked and I liked it . The t5s have something that added some extra pop to the a 360s . One thing I have noticed is the a360s don't bring out the pink in sps that well. So I would agree with Warren and Skimmer juice that hybrid is the best of both worlds shimmer,controllable and the ability to play with different t5s to get that extra pop.