View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 05:35 PM
Follows the rules!

Coasting is on a distinguished road

Angels are a bitch to catch when they decide to snack on lps. Fish traps dont work for all fish. I had to dismantel more then half my tank and use plexiglass barriers to catch mine. The risk may or may not be worth it.
My first angel from the lfs didnt survive the night. My second one from another reefer gave me entire tank velvet and died. My 3rd from the lfs was a model citizen and other then getting bullied by my anthias he was super healthy.... then he decided my corals looked delish.

All my anthias research had said that. Either stick with 1, or a school, with a 90 gal i would do at least 5 or 6.
Turdyness to other fish i think will depend when you add them and if youre doing a group or a single.
My lyretail started as a group until velvet wiped out the tank (except the male anthias and my blenny for some odd reason) so he was in a sense the first fish in the tank when i finally added new ones so hes incharge, even the damsel cant misbehave with him around.

I dont have much experience with different species, just lyretail and disbar. But an anthias is an anthias for the most part.