Thread: Stock/Feeding
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 08:41 PM
Salt Poller

r212019 is on a distinguished road

The Yellow Tang is def the boss of the tank. He hammers back most of the pellets. The clowns and chromis do get a few but the majority go to the tang. My fish dont seem to fight much.

My main concern is cleaning the glass every few days. I was just wondering if the amount i was feeding them was causing this. My glass gets the brown like dust crap all over it. i my tanks been running for over 10 months now and im going to lose my mind scraped the glass every few days. i read that it is diatom and i should leave it and it will end off dying off. its been almost 2 weeks and it doesnt appear to be dying off, it just looks gross. should i wait longer or scrape from the bottom to the top and pull it all out? before i was just scraping all over and it was just floating all over the tank. side note, my tang loves eatting it when i scrape it down and it floated around.

to my knowledge, my nitrates have been fine. i did have an issue with my skimmer about 2 weeks where it stop working. i discovered that there was a kink in my airline hose. but now its working again and pulling out some gross crap

any advice