View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 03:03 PM

Craigdillman is on a distinguished road

My heart goes out to you, tough times, me and my wife travel quite a bit as well and I couldn't imagine come back to the chaos and loss of the dogs, our dog just slipped a disk in his back and now we are in the same ball park as you looking ahead with a chance of not having what feels like a family member , hope you guys can pull together and it make you stronger and not tears stuff apart
In times like this I find it's not good to make big decisions as I'm not sure if we are mentally prepared to , our minds are elsewhere , even tho you say you have lost the passion what's to say that just leaving it as is maybe a shut down but not a sell off. That passion you once had could be the spark needed to pick up the pieces and get moving again . I've followed this thread from the start ( creepy and silently mostly lol ) but it would be so sad on top of everything to see all that hard work planning and passion "in the trash". I would say give yourself some time to heal and think before making a huge descison , even shut it down for some time. All the ground work is done on it .

Hoping you guys all the best

And I guess all in all give yourself time to think and trust your gut

Cheers
Craig