View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 08:19 AM
Gold Member

SeaHorse_Fanatic will become famous soon enough

Plus 3.

Was going to post earlier but it may be a good thing I waited till others chimed in.

Walter, if you get all the stuff organized on your end, let us know what days/times will work and maybe we have a "work party" at your place one weekend soon to get your tank moved or redone or whatever. You supply the plan & we'll supply the muscle

I think its a good idea to get it all done ahead of time, before your second surgery.

My good friends TomR & Chin Lee both told me to prepare my tanks ahead of time to be neglected for 6 to 9 months after my first daughter was born. I did that and boy was I glad I listened to their advice because the tanks were neglected for 9 months post-birth. If we can come over and give you a hand to get everything set up the way you want before your surgery, you'll have one less thing to worry about (less stress = heal better). Your tank(s) are supposed to help you relax and relieve stress, not generate unnecessary stress every time you look at it and think "I need to change this or move that." Let us help you out so you can enjoy your tank post-surgery, not stress out over it.

If there's issues afterwards, post on here and some of us can come out again to fix them.

Cheers & good luck,

Anthony

Last edited by SeaHorse_Fanatic; 01-15-2016 at 08:22 AM.