View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 01:50 AM

TheZoalander is on a distinguished road
Default 105 Gallon Full Set Up - Langley

Full Tank Set Up - $3400
I have no issues with the tank other than I have it set up in the garage / man cave, and while I can control the tank temperature with heaters and a chiller the garage itself is not heated. I realize that if we get a power outage, the tank and inhabitants will suffer. I’ve been lucky so far and it helps being on the hospital’s grid. I prefer to sell complete, although I understand that most people will want me to part out, which I don’t mind doing, so long as the live rock and corals are sold first of all. Paid over $6000, just for the equipment, asking $3400 for the complete system. (PM your number, I can text you pictures )

Custom Tank ( Concept Aquariums ) - 105 gallons - 42L x 26W x 22H inches w/internal overflow ( herbie )
Custom Stand: 1 ½ Aluminum Tubing
Lighting: ATI T5 Sunpower 8 x 39 Watts ( new ATI bulbs on backorder, should arrive within the next week or two )
Circulation: Tunze 6105 x 2each ( wide stream ) ( Apex controllable )
Controller: Apex ( Standard ), DA Reefkeeper Lite (L1)
Return: Tunze 1073.040
Skimmer: Vertex 150 Omega
ATO: Tunze 3155 w/ custom acrylic container by Melev’s Reef
Doser: Kamoer 3 pump with 2.5 gallon acrylic tube canisters
RO/DI: Vertex 100 gallon per day
Livestock: 70-80 lbs of Live Rock, Various Zoas, LPS and SPS. ( Zoa examples: Rastas, SunnyD’s, AOG, GOW, fire/ice, GBP, etc ) ( LPS examples: Wall hammer, frogspawn, etc ) ( SPS examples: Tyree Blue Matrix, Pink Lemonade, Cali Tort, Tricolor Bonsia, various Reef Raft pieces, etc ) I’m not into name brands, I have purchased for colors and vary rarely remember names.

Last edited by TheZoalander; 01-11-2016 at 01:56 AM.