View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 03:07 AM

rattler is on a distinguished road
Default Well it's time!

Gotta hate when life gets in the way! I still have not got this rolling yet but it is much closer to reality now. Stand is up stairs now and need to vinegar wash the tank out. When my pc lights grenaded, it broke up the top pretty bad. In my line of work I repair a lot of plastic in automobiles and I had at the broken top. I have repaired the damage. In doing this is also painted the center section of the top as well as cut out the opening for the light. I purchased a new aqua safe ro/di system to replace the old unknown unit under the kitchen sink. While I'm under there i need to replace the garborator also.
Over the Christmas break I have motivated myself with tank journals here and on RC. Not being very computer literate I hope to be able to start a journal myself but we will see how that goes. Can definitely say I'm looking forward to setting this up! New equipment for tank includes media rack, square tunze collection cup, and fish saver rail all from intank products. Cobalt return pump, tlf reactor for carbon and gfo, and tunze nano ato. Got to get with it now

Geoff