View Single Post
Old 12-27-2015, 06:20 PM

riceboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to riceboy

Well went for vacation for about a week right before Christmas and came home to a mess. I'm guessing the power had gone out and and when it started again my ato never turned back on. Needless to say I had no circulating water from my sump to my main tank (all heaters,skimmer, reactors were useless for who knows how long). Good thing my mp10s and everything else was still working and my pump didn't burn out and cause a fire.

I had 3 casualties 1 clam that I've had for at least 6 years and one unknown coral is stning and the other is my needle in a haystack which is making a quick recovery. Had to do a 40 gallon water change on Christmas eve right when I got home from vacation.

Good thing is a I picked up a new ato from dave at concepts for boxing day sale for a great price and a new dct 15000 just in cause something happens to my current one, and new bulbs for the ati. Thanks concept for the great boxing day deals.
-concept built 3'x2'x22" full starfire tank with starfire 1 piece eurobrace and built in wave box, 1 jebao wp25, 4 mp10wes, ati led Hybrid 8 bulb fixture, csc 250 skimmer, Magdrive 18 return pump, apex lite, custom sump from concepts, biopellet reactor and carbon and gfo,bubble magnus doser and jbj ato, custom acrylic frag tank with 6 bulb t5
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=70851

Last edited by riceboy; 12-27-2015 at 06:25 PM.