View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 03:58 PM

jon in alberta is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Calgary Tank Shutdown

Here are the photos: http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=973
• I can be available during the day for pick up
• I am in Canyon Meadows – just south of Anderson and east of Elbow
• All my fish eat everything; even the mandarin eats frozen mysis.
• Text me at 587 718 3344
• I will update the thread after sales

Fish etc:

Definitely willing to deal on price with multiple fish purchases …

1. Two, paired (and egg laying) tomato clowns & hosting bubble tip anemone - $50 – that includes the anemone (if you like)
2. Yellow Tang – $25
3. Powder Brown Tang- $50
4. Blue Chromis – $5 or free with another purchase
5. Coris Wrasse – $5 or free with another purchase … older, I believe he has an appetite for inverts (snails, hermits), great for a FOWLR tank – tonnes of personality.
6. Male Mandarin Dragonet – $30 eats mysis and brine shrimp that is broadcast fed into tank; just hangs on the bottom until something lands in from of him.
7. Falco Hawkfish – $25
8. Sand Sifting Starfish – $10
9. Emerald crab - $10

There may be some shrimp in my sump – I will post if I find them.

Coral:

A lot of little bits – frags that I don’t want to post that you can just have as I am not sure it they are viable after the tank tear down. Ricordia, leathers, bubble tip anemones, GSP … I probably missed something.

1. Live rock with mushrooms and devil’s hand - $20
2. Large devil’s hand - $5 or maybe free if you buy others
3. Frogspawn – more than 20 heads tough as nails – tomato clowns hosted in it for a while. $75
4. Large green zoa colony - $40
5. Other zoas - $10
6. Orange and green Acan - $40
7. Green torch (one head) - $25

Rock:

Bring your own container

Dry rock - About 100 lbs of pukani coral – I have pulled from the aquarium last week and let dry – it was full of hair algae and aptasia – comes in chunks a little larger than my head – I am charging by the chunk ~ $8 – $10 each.

Live rock - About 50 lbs of pukani and other (I dunno) live rock from my lighted sump, coated with coralline algae and relatively nuisance-algae free. $5 / lbs – you may have to wait for the fish to be sold before grabbing this.

Live sand (crushed coral) … make me an offer. Fine enough for the sand-sifting goby I used to have. Obviously, it would have to go after the livestock. Covers an area 2 ft x 5 ft at an average depth of 3” – so that is about 150 lbs.