On Hiatus

gregzz4 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madreefer View Post
Tank looks awesome Greg
Missed this
Thanks Bill !

Still dealing with unwanted slimy stuff/algae here/there and everywhere

Looking to replace some LR in the near future to make room for some of my larger colonies and new aquisitions
Thoughts are to remove corals I no longer desire, lower my structures to make room for growth and swimming room, and generally clean up the tank

Currently I can't fully clean the back glass due to Aquattro's plating monti (thanks Brad, it's an excellent grower and will be kept);

The green slimer monstrosity is mm away from touching the front glass and less than inches from the surface;

The blue deepwater I bought from Steve Fedyk years ago @ one of Rich's swaps didn't grow for years. Nadda until the watermelons started growing up it's base. Now it's nearly on the glass too.

The red digi still needs pruning for cleaning space and I'll have to thin it out soon so it doesn't block it's own light/growth.

This monti from Chris nearly 4 years ago never grew. Then this summer it went gangbusters and over grew a yellow acro

Looking forward to some re-scaping very soon, and a new tank on with an external overflow (down the road)

These are the new aqusitions I'll make room for
GARF bansai, red planet, some kind of turaki, pearlberry, pink lemonade, and 2 unknowns

FTS today