Thread: Alien Reef
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 08:51 PM

GoFish is on a distinguished road

Not sure about every single ailment but I agree that there are cures for many diseases that either haven't been found yet, or shelved by big business.

I keep thinking over the years about starting a website that raises money in the form of a reward for the person or people that find definitive cures for specific diseases. Instead of donating toward cancer "research" you donate by adding to the cancer "reward". So if say a team of doctors/scientists researching a cure for Ebola discovers a cure, instead of pretending it never happened and getting their 500k a year salary and/or placing a call to Pfizer who then buys the formula and them and shelves it so they continue to make billions off their "remedies", the scientists have a goal in which they get paid a large sum, and recognition. If they sell the formula to Pfizer they get paid but no recognition thanks to confidentiality agreements

There are many technologies that have been bought and shelved by big business that would make the world a better place... Greed . I know of one product in particular that was developed in North Vancouver, it has now been bought by Duracell and will most likely never be released