View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 08:08 PM

Skimmer Juice is on a distinguished road

I assumed the boards were slow due to the time of year but also think the boards slowed down when the buy/sell rules changed. I know of a couple members that quit coming on here at that point . Also been reading about people leaving the hobby/not enjoying it anymore quit a bit. To be honest this is my main forum I go to reef central once in a while to read through the shallow tank club thread and the pipefish/seahorse thread as there is not much pipefish activity on here . Discussion can get burned out when there is limited activity IMO I'm sure it will pick up . Also agree that topics have reached a point where a lot of info can be found by googling , when I started the info was not out there like it is now . To be honest even though the questions may get repetitive it's still better to ask in a thread as you may find out something you were not directly looking for . Im just glad after 11 years in the hobby Im still excited as ever with the hobby , really hope that the day where the hobby does not interest me at all never comes .