View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 04:18 PM

RKLion is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelman76 View Post
The pics are horribly photoshopped and sometimes don't even belong to them , even though they state they are wysiwyg pics. Here is a picture of a leprechaun monti that Tracy was selling
You can see that the rest of the photo has been blacked out , which I'm assuming is so that the picture can not be searched for using Google image search to see who the pic belongs to.
This picture clearly belongs to RKLion from GTAquaria, and even shows it in his photobucket account.

When I asked Tracy about the picture because she stated it was a wysiwyg picture , she removed my comments from the post. When I questioned her about why my comments had been removed, I was then banned me from the group. She then sent me a private message on Facebook saying that the picture was hers and wasn't a stolen picture. I sent her the pic from RKLions thread which clearly shows the pic belonged to him and then she went quiet.

I know numerous people that have asked questions , (usually about pics ) and all the comments get deleted and most get banned from the group when they question why their comments were deleted.

Very suspicious activity in this group , if the pictures belong to you and are not grossly photoshopped , then you should have nothing to hide , and no reason to remove people's posts/opinions. There are a handful of people on her group that defend her , which I discovered were all moderators of the group and I would assume friends of hers.
Hi everyone...As some of you know I have a wholesale farming business that for several years has been supplying corals to many of the vendors you have come to love and is now venturing into retail. We have supplied Canada's Coral Auction House with corals. The Montipora picture in question was used with permission after they purchased the coral. Further more they are passionate hobbyists who love reefing