View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 08:04 PM

Wretch is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishu_pepper View Post
My tank is medium-bioload for fish, at most. Corals especially have been doing kinda fail lately, pretty sad about that actually

Geez Joe, that's super lame. I've lost my fair share of fish/mantis shrimp and definitely feel for you. I'd be happy to donate some live rocks if you need to get your tank back on track. Just let me know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal-Chin View Post
Wretch, if you decide to keep reefing and get your tank back up and running shoot me a PM, I can donate a few frags to get you going. I don't have anything exotic but I can give you some sps or something to ease the burdon of starting over...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaHorse_Fanatic View Post
Wretch/Joe,

Really, really sorry to hear about your tank and losses.

When you decide what you want to do, let us know. If you decide to restock and start over, we can organize a "restock Joe's tank" get-together and we can all bring frags, etc to the party. Let us know how we can help.

Peace.

Anthony
Thanks for the support everyone.

All my rock work is epoxied together so I will have to wait for a day off to get it pulled out and all the unfound dead things pulled out. After that I will do a big water change and see how things go from there.

Need to do some equipment changes as well so thats also in consideration of what I am doing going forward.

Thanks again all.