Thread: New rules?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 09:29 PM
busy with fresh water.

The Guy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reef Pilot View Post
Well, I think all of us understand the rules and intent better now. And I don't want to lecture anymore either. But hopefully, we all learned some things here, and perhaps how to do things better going forward.

And again, Brad, nothing against you personally, that's for sure. Your patience and cool has saved the day many times before. And I know you guys (mods) have to do things collectively and probably don't always agree with each other either. I do see we have a few new mods now, and do hope they will learn from you (stay cool).
Again, well said Walter, this goes for me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquattro View Post
Thanks Walter. I never take anything personally, I understand that these things can become "charged". We can't always anticipate everyone's understanding and/or confusion with these new things we do, but we will try harder in the future to delivery info with better explanations.
Hey Brad you have always kept a cool level approach when dealing with issues.
I don't always agree with some decisions, but do respect what ever is decided and try to follow the rules as written.