Thread: New rules?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 02:42 PM

Myka will become famous soon enough

Yes, thank you Walter!

Denny's post was moved to the moderator forums (it's not deleted) on the sole reason that it was attacking Warren. The rest of the fluff he posted was just fine (albeit he could have said it all with more tact). He was banned because he re-posted the same post into another thread. This ban was set for 7 days simply to prevent him from re-posting the attack on Warren. He could have come back, but he chose to have a fit and continue on for several hours (it's likely no one really saw it all), and he set his own future here.

Please trust me when I say that I, along with the other moderators, are working to improve Canreef in many ways and create more traffic and interesting topics/activities. We do listen to you guys! There are a lot of great things in the works. With Warren and I as new moderators, we have brought a new life to ideas and energy to get them done. I think it was probably a poor choice to put up these new classified rules as the first "act" that was made since Warren and I stepped up without first showing you guys some of the "prettier" things we have in mind. However, even though my name is on these classified rules, they were in the making long before Warren and I became moderators. The classified rules are not a new idea, and once everyone gets used to the idea it will become a non-issue.

SPS fanatic.