View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 04:11 AM
On Hiatus

gregzz4 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishinGoalie View Post
In reply to the first person yes i have a grounding probe and i dont think theres any stray voltage, or none that i can tell.
No offence, but does that mean that you've actually used a multi-meter to check ?
Whether or not it's the source of the issue, it definitely doesn't hurt to check annually.

Quote:
Fish looks perfect. And not thin at all actually pretty fat but he only hasnt been eating for 2-3 days so who knows.
I quarantined my trigger for a month and nothing was dosed as nothing was visibly wrong.
Again, no offence, but QT for a month is nothing.

So let's just assume you added it directly to your tank (for sake of QT long-term arguments).
The fact that you've had it for 8 months says something about it's health, but what have you added to the tank since then ? Including corals ?
Anything you add to your tank can affect even the most healthy of fishes, so never assume anything.

Quote:
Fish is in a tank with a yellow tang vlamingi tang blue tang emperor angel royal gramma 2 spot blenny 2 pilot fish mystery wrasse christmas wrasse leipard wrasse 3 clownfish flame angel 2 chromis bangai cardinal longhorn cowfish

No lionfish. That i know of lol.
What are the sizes of the other fishes ? Is the trigger being bullied ?

A proper diet for Triggers is important, just as any other fish with a specific diet.
Have you been feeding the trigger lots of meaty foods and shells that it can chew on ?
Triggers need shells to grind their 'teeth' down with.