View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 12:43 AM

FishingGoalie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
How does the fish look in term of physical appearance? Is it thin? Is it possible to take a (head on) picture?
The reasons I asked because there are something else that can happen inside a fish. For example, did you quarantine all your fish? how about the trigger? It may have internal parasites.
Another thing that came to my mind is cyanide poison. Many of this trigger come from indo-pacific where using of cyanide is wide-spread. A cyanide poison fish can appear fine for a few months and going down hill from there.
If it was my fish I would put it in a separate tank (QT), observe and treat whatever it is.
What other fish in the same tank? Do you happen to have a lion fish in there also?
Good luck!
In reply to the first person yes i have a grounding probe and i dont think theres any stray voltage, or none that i can tell.

Fish looks perfect. And not thin at all actually pretty fat but he only hasnt been eating for 2-3 days so who knows.
I quarantined my trigger for a month and nothing was dosed as nothing was visibly wrong.

Fish is in a tank with a yellow tang vlamingi tang blue tang emperor angel royal gramma 2 spot blenny 2 pilot fish mystery wrasse christmas wrasse leipard wrasse 3 clownfish flame angel 2 chromis bangai cardinal longhorn cowfish

No lionfish. That i know of lol.