View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 05:41 PM

Skimmer Juice is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishinGoalie View Post
Hey man/woman, I don't appreciate you saying or typing things about me like that. I do not know what is going on in your life and frankly it doesn't really matter. But sometimes you have to take in consideration that there may be things in this world that come up and may be more important. Im in grade 11 and its exam time, Its very stressful dealing with people, taking care of a saltwater fish tank, and trying to study for exams. My life does not revolve around canreef and maybe i can't get back to someone instantly. So before you go assuming think about what your saying.

On a side not I'm working on a video update right now for the journal. And no the video is not a joke.:wink :
never said anything about you personally , just saying what happened . Maybe take in to consideration other peoples time before posting a thread you never really intended on replying to. Could care less if you are in grade 11 and dont have time to care for your reef. You dont like what I said to bad welcome to life. Next