View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 11:36 PM
Follows the rules!

Coasting is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by christyf5 View Post
LOL! I'm kind of curious as to how this turns out I've never put an anemone in my tank because 1. they don't stay where you want them to and 2. they leave a swath of death wherever they decide to travel to and then 3. they make babies that do 1 and 2

They are gorgeous though...
But mine doesn't travel and it only leaves its swath of death in a circle of its house :P The 1 baby it spilt off didn't kill a single thing on its path haha
I honestly might like this thing more if it didn't get so god damn big!
Though ive heard they only split if their stressed and don't like tank perams or somethings off... as a means to preserve life it doubles itself. so I guess I can take it not splitting as a compliment

FOR THOSE ASKING IF THE ROCK CAN COME OUT!
Yes the rock can come out but you cannot simply peel him off the rock!!!
His foot is rooted into the vast crevices of this little cave. I have peeled a nem off a rock before and I have attempted to peel this guy. It just doesn't work! So unless you have a special tool or a secret something else, don't bother asking if you think you can just show up, remove the rock, and peel him off.

I just spent the last 20 minutes trying to get him off myself, with no success, there are some tiny crevices in that rock cave. And I have girl hands and finger nails so im 1up on most of the guys here for this type of attempt.

So you if you think can do it, at least tell me how you intend to do it prior to me giving you the okay. Because I am not having somebody come in and destroy my rock or kill the thing. I can do that myself.

Last edited by Coasting; 04-26-2015 at 11:38 PM.