View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 10:02 PM

Bblinks is on a distinguished road

Tank is finally coming into it's own, water parameter is slowly getting inline. I am happy with how everything is coloring up. Couple of new things I have started to use on my tank I like to mention. First is the redsea color program. I was shocked how much it has impacted my tank but of course you have to be on a low nutrient tank or else I think it will bring on the algae. Second is BRS hc gfo, this stuff works extremely well and since it's dry, you get more compare to other brands. It also takes only about 500ml of water before it clears up compare to Rowa which can be a gallon or 2. Funny thing is that rowa states no rinse required but I'll be damned if I am gonna turn my tank into the red sea.

New fish added, yellow coris wrasse and another borbonious. If someone tells you that adding one borb and one has been added already its okay they are a friken liar. The larger established borb is **** kicking the other one, why can't everyone just get along... oh well. Still waiting for some sunburst anthais, I hope they will be okay to add...

300DD - 140DD

TOTM Fall 2013