View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 12:26 AM

Myka will become famous soon enough
Default Reef Supplies Review

I recently placed my first order through Reef Supplies. I usually buy locally, but there were a few items I was not able to source locally - ATI T5 bulbs, Elos test kits, and a Sicce impeller.

I placed the order Thursday March 26th. I received a phone call from Ray within 10 minutes of placing my order to say the one UVL bulb I ordered was not in stock. Surprisingly, Ray subbed this with an Elos test kit for no additional charge (there was a $7 price difference). I got a FedEx Ground tracking number that afternoon (same day shipping - nice!).

The package arrived on Tuesday March 31st damaged, and not sounding good (glass never sounds good when it's damaged haha). Despite very good packaging, two of the four bulbs were clean broke in the middle. I sent Ray an email right away with pictures of the damaged box and bulbs and he replied very quickly saying he would send out replacement bulbs right away.

Tuesday April 7th I received the replacement bulbs with no additional charges. Again, excellent packaging.

Definitely a 10/10 experience with Reef Supplies. Thanks Ray!

SPS fanatic.