Thread: AliExpress
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 11:20 PM
Follows the rules!

Coasting is on a distinguished road

They dont allow people to review items that dont show up. So they likely deleted it because it wasnt a true.review on item quality. Ive had that issue when i had an order where half the items werent there to be shipped so i couldnt review the ones that did show. It was a little strange.
I dont even look at who the vendor is or what their raiting it. Im cinvinced their all sitting in the same building anyway. I find the item i want then pick out key words so i can find more of the exact same item and find the cheapest seller possible. As long as im convinved its the same item ill order no mater what their rating is.

Some items are total junk. Others are amazing.
Im in love with my HIDs. My highbeams could light a forrest on fire.
I have 2 headlamps i had to order special batteries for seperate... Amazing and blindingly bright. Been sitting for a few months too and still have a full charge in thr batteries.
My 2 dollar led collars for my dog can be seen from forever away.
2 dollar led reverse lights can blind anyone walking behind my vehicle even during the day.
Ive had some stuff show up broken or items not show in some orders and had no issue getting a refund. Just takes a week or so to show on your card.
Id be more then happy to provide potos of some of my purchases off there. With links to the item on their site so you can see a comparison.
Im super excited for my new tail lights to show up.