Thread: AliExpress
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 09:06 PM
Follows the rules!

Coasting is on a distinguished road

Ive spent the last few months of my life ordering hundreads of items off there.... Lol Visa probably loves me..
Everything from HIDs to dash cams to boots for my dog to led collars and harnesses and light bars for a truck and omg...

When you dispute an item like you did and you won the seller would have been forced by ali express to remove the item. I disputed a ****ty camera and when the dispute finished the item was no longer available for purchase because the seller was at fault.

Some items are a win win. The led light bars, HiDs,
Other items are kind of junk. Most camera are listed as 1080p but thats literal so the pixels will never be bigger then 1080 high on that camera so youre not even getting 1mp. Defintely not HD.... But 15 bucks for a dash cam that prove that dick head cut me off id call a win.
You take your chances.
Ive learnt what items are worth buying from them and what ones arent.
Ive got smoked tail lights and some more leds for the car. Phone cases. Screen protectors. Itll all be great. Just takes awhile to show up. Sometimes they accidentally give you the wrong tracking number. Its a simple accident most of the time but if it doesnt show up then dispute it.
Buy at your own risk.
I will continue shopping on aliexpress.