View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 05:21 AM

Dempsey is on a distinguished road
Default FS: Red Sea Max 250 w/ LED upgrade (Cloverdale)

Now that all my livestock is sold and the tank is empty, I'm ready to sell my black RSM 250. Purchased brand new in February 2013 from J&L for $1200 (which was a killer deal compared to other stores). In January 2014 I upgraded to Steve's LED which cost around $700.

I'm setting my price at $950. Comes with:

Tank comes with everything in perfect working condition. No scratches, just needs some cleaning and this is a brand new looking setup. All pumps, stock skimmer, everything, plus LED's. Also included is a "Typhon" LED controller with digital screen, which allows you to do sunrise and sunset and control all four channels separately. When I purchased the LED retrofit kit I purchased the "SPS grade" kit that includes a full spectrum of light colors. I'll also include the old T5 fixture parts that I took out when I installed the LED kit.

Also for sale is my chiller and the pump that comes with it. It's a 1/10 HP EcoPlus chiller and keeps the temperature down nicely in my apartment that gets hot in the summer. I'll sell the chiller for $200. It cost $420 and I purchased it at the same time as the tank brand new from J&L.