View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 03:10 AM

sdeschutter is on a distinguished road

Okay guys sorry it's been a while since my last post but I've been really busy. Actually I've had a bit of a challenge trying to trap one fish in my tank(dam clown). It took a week so now I have all the fish in one tank they've been there for three days as of tomorrow morning and I will start my second TT tomorrow. Did I mention I decided to do that? Yeah I didn't think it was wise to do copper.

I've also started a quarantine tank three days ago and it is now cycling. Lesson learned two new hobbyists be sure to set up a quarantine tank. There's a lot of work involved in getting this all organized but I feel like I'm starting to make some headway. I also was able to get a 55 gallon plastic food barrel that I've now turned into a mixing station. One of the best ideas. I'm so happy I did this it works great and it makes the changing of water so much easier.

I'm not going to do a UV sterilizer. As long as I have a quarantine tank then I will be able to protect my tank from various diseases.

I'll post some pics of my new hospital station and quarantine tank as well as that 55 gallon.