View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 11:02 PM
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ><(((º>

kien will become famous soon enoughkien will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockrookie View Post
How long is your tank? I can sell us my old halide t5 if interested just have to figure out how to package it
It's a six footer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphelps View Post
If it's not the ballast the wiring inside the fixture is incredibly simple. I would consider replacing the socket and wire, otherwise you're totally using this as an excuse to get what you've always wanted anyway
I'm going to play around with the ballast some more. You may be right.. Although I swear I swapped them around but maybe I didn't plug them in right (they are quite aways from my tank). At any rate, you got any LEDs for sale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishinGoalie View Post
I Still am loving my ATI Hybrid T5 Powermodule problem is you tank is so long so it may get expensive.
Ya, now that I'm in the market for new lights again (again), I'm looking at all my options. I do like those hybrid powermodules. The longest ones they make are 60" which I think would be fine on my tank. Sure they are prices but no matter what I end up with it's going to cost me a good chunk of change I suspect. Maybe I'll get lucky and find someone who has shut down their reef tank to convert it into a swamp tank and no longer has a need for their 4 Mitras..