View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 03:30 AM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

My thoughts are that the LFS is going to sell them anyway. Fishermen are going to catch them, suppliers are going to buy them, LFS will order them and customers will take them home. This will never stop. There are enough people that don't know it's difficult, only as the grumpy Gill in the dentist office. They will always sell whether I buy it or leave it. (In my case, I ordered it specifically for me, so it might have stayed in the ocean if I hadn't). Or not.

But then we get to the question, if I leave it in the ocean, would it have survived until today without getting eaten by a Fijian seal or dolphin? Don't know. Should we leave them all in the ocean? Maybe. But people catch these guys all day long for food in their country of origin. I've seen tang, angel and trigger on ice in markets.

Can I keep this guy alive? I think so. If I do, I'm putting it in a glass box in my livingroom. Is that successful? I doubt the MI would think so.

I dunno, no right answer I guess.