View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 03:49 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

Just read this. Ouch.

Kudos to you for your attitude, I think I would be the same way - I generally value relationships over things as well, but still would be majorly bummed about it.

I can really relate to where you are at the moment. I too look at my 280g inwall tank, and get irritated by the internal overflows (for one) - such an irritating story too about why this tank has internal overflows rather than an external (short version is the tank builder didn't want to do it because he's lazy, and apparently I'm not very good at arguments or persuasion - just ask my kids and actually I'm just sort of starting to get angry now so maybe Immachangethesubjectnowmmmmk). Anyhow. It might be better to consider replacing the glass box at some point, if staying in the hobby is something you decide to do). Anyhow, I can relate, I have some major decisions to make myself and I'm sort of torn between the options. 2015 could be an interesting year.

Good luck whatever you decide.