View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 04:27 AM

crimper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaHorse_Fanatic View Post
For those from the Island or out-of-town wanting to make a weekend of it, I can accommodate a couple in our second bedroom and probably a couple more in our livingroom. You can store your frags in one of my two tanks and bring them to the frag meet if you come over Friday or store your new frags in my tanks and rebag them Sunday if you come over Saturday.

I know the cost of taking the ferry nowadays is ridiculous so if you extend your stay to an extra day, you can also have time to hit some of the Metro Vancouver stores (like J&L or Oceanic) and try some of the great restaurants around here.

So I can accommodate 4 people (maybe bring the wife so she can do her own shopping while you're at the frag swap with me & the locals). Perhaps more if we squeeze. I can always have my kids sleep over at their grandparents' if necessary. My mom would be thrilled to have the kids.

Anthony

Hi Anthony,

I'm not from the Island, however if my wife kicked me out of the house I will probably move to the island. Can I stay over night into your place just in case?

Thanks for organizing Thomas, I will drop by for sure