Thread: UPS SUCKS
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2015, 06:23 PM

intarsiabox is on a distinguished road

I don't think it really matters who you deal with, I've had lots of issues with UPS, FedEx and Canada Post. My last FedEx experience was one of the worst ones, my package arrived 3 times with the box being crushed and torn apart each time and of course the goods were also damaged. They then proceeded to try to invoice me for brokerage charges for all the returned damaged packages. When I called the number on the invoice, the real person tried to deny they were with FedEx and couldn't do anything about the invoice. When I asked why the invoice has FedEx's logo right on it and who exactly she thought she was working for I got transferred to a manager and had the bill deleted. I then got two more invoices for the other two damaged packages and had to call in each time but had better luck with the next two people.

UPS was to deliver perishable food products to my house before Christmas and 2 day shipping was included in the price. I got the privilege of looking at the tracking number each day for a week to see my food sitting in a Calgary warehouse and arrived spoiled. Luckily this was purchased through Costco and they had no problems reshipping without me having to deal with UPS at all.

And I just got a package from Ontario 2 days ago that was shipped through Canada post on Nov.28. The list goes on.

With how often I've had packages delayed, lost, delivered to the wrong house or damaged I won't even attempt to have anything live shipped with any of these clowns. Luckily I live just outside of Edmonton so store access is good and there is a large private sale market here for fish and corals as well.