Thread: UPS SUCKS
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2015, 02:14 AM
Gold Member

FishyFishy! will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackradon View Post
that sucks! I just over nighted some acans from ONT. and specifically said that i would be picking the package up at the depo. i even called and made sure this is the understanding. Today, I get an email saying, delivery no complete. well thats jsut great. I was told that i will be able to pick my package up at 6:30.. so fingers crossed.

This exact scenario happened to me in November. It was single handedly the worst experience I have had with a shipping company (mind you....I've only ever had issues with UPS).

I asked for the package to be held at the depot....as its 2 minutes from my place. After I got the "sorry we missed you" sticker on my door, I called them and they said that the driver would drop it off at the depot at the end of the day (between 5 and 6). Luckily, they were open until 7. I went there and was told that they hadnt received the packge yet. So I called UPS and made sure that they would hold the package at the depot, and NOT deliver it to my house. They said no problem, it was done. So I returned the next day about 30 mins after they opened. I was told that the package was picked up by the driver and was out for delivery!! GER.

I finally gave up....the package arrived a full day later at 6:50pm!!! All the really bad stuff seems to happen with UPS. What a terribly managed company.

They call it addiction for a reason...