View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 11:32 AM

Aqua-Digital is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikellini View Post
Your 'middle ground' is getting a free review. I can see how you might call it a 'win win' situation, but clearly you are taking no risk and getting a potentially nice, free reward. It's this viewpoint, and many other comments by many other people in many other threads, that I hope you consider.
We get emails and calls all the time asking for free stuff in return for a review, we have even got recently from someone an email on this exact subject demanding to do a review for free and got very upset when we turned them down, total idiot in my view Some people do think they can bully you with the threat of negative posts on forums to get what they want. So you see we have to be careful, give into one it sets a precedent.

Business is about limiting risks, so I have absolute no issues with this. And currently the mass majority do not either.

Currently this is not a policy we will be changing, I have seen absolute no evidence other than yourself and BB that feel it alienates anyone,I also spent a ton of time trawling through the forum to find complaints about this as you say and there is not one from I can find, in fact more posts on here about the subject are for it than against. So the majority rule

we have been doing this for 7 years in this country and about 14 years in Europe with not one single complaint, so I see no reason to change now.

As it stands dealers we have asked (and we do) like the idea as it gives insight to the product and end user like having something to review at a cheaper price. we benefit from the review and so do the reviewers, dealers and end users.

I understand and respect you personally do not like it, so all I can advise is dont read them, it is impossible to please everyone and on this topic we cant please you or really try to. We will continue to monitor the policy with our dealers primarily and if they have issues then we will of course listen, as its the dealers the policy more than anything to make a structured choice if the product is right for them.

I have nothing else to add to this topic, so this one is now closed, but thank you for your input (only because i know full well how these things spiral and want to keep this thread open)

Last edited by Aqua-Digital; 01-13-2015 at 01:20 PM.