View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 09:01 PM

George is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by straightrazorguy View Post
I want one more fish for my 3 ft cube (150 gal). It is a mixed reef (SPS, LPS, a few zoas, mushrooms and a gorg). The tank is fully cycled, has a 55 gal refugium full of critters, and is almost fully stocked up with fish. I would like to add a medium-sized angel or a pair. By medium I mean under 6 inches fully grown. I know angels are hit and miss when it comes to corals. I do feed my fish 3 times a day and am willing to take a chance. Some of the angels I am considering are:
- Venustus angel
- Multibar angel (preferably a pair)
- Potter's angel
- Bicolour angel
- Regal angel

I'm looking for advice from experienced reefers. Which one would you choose from this list? Any suggestions that's not on my list?
Some of the fish in the list above are hard to get trained to eat prepare food. Regal angel is infamous for that. Venustus, multibar and potters are also slow to accept prepared food in a lesser degree.
The other small angel fish that are not on your list but are colorful (if colors are you looking for) are flame, lemon peel, and multicolor.
It's your tank, put whatever fish you like in the tank as long as you understand the risk.