View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 04:07 PM

halwake is on a distinguished road
Default Incredible Aquarium Review

So as always, cruising the available online saltwater sites, not really needing anything but have a few items on my wish list in the back of my mind. Found that Incredible Aquarium had a small Regal Angel and a small Sargassum Trigger listed. Both these guys were on my "hit list", they have been there for a few weeks and apparently were eating good. I contacted Incredible Aquarium by email and Bill Sluys got back to me very quickly. Over the next few days, Bill sent pictures, short videos of the fish and answered all my questions. He was not pushy one bit and once I finally decided to purchase these fish, we booked a shipping date and got all the information from Bill. My fish were flown almost all the way across Canada to Grande Prairie, AB. on Air Canada and arrived in perfect shape, well packaged. I acclimated them and they are doing great, eating well and appear very healthy. Exactly as Bill described. I have had a great experience dealing with Bill at Incredible Aquarium and would recommend them to anybody. Thanks Bill, very positive experience, look forward to working with you in the future.