View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 10:42 PM

Coralgurl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloSK71 View Post
Hope this has been working out for you ... any updates you want to share?

Charles
I called Shoppers Drug Mart and they don't carry those meds. I am dosing the fish food again with the other stuff, that I keep forgetting to post....last night I'm watching them and my sailfin has this 4 inch long, flat thing hanging out its bum. I've copied a thread I started last year as it shows a bit of what this thing looks like. its about 5 mm wide, flat and there was 4" hanging out. I watched for quite a while and didn't see it drop or whether it went back inside. It also had 2 of the skinny worms as well.

The sailfin is not as skinny as it was and actually looks good. It eats like a champ, frozen and nori sheets. Is not weak as it swims face first into the powerheads to pick the algae.

I am ready to call it quits here. I don't have $500 to catch a fish and take it to the vet or to have the vet come to my house which is a min 2 hour call. I can't watch my fish 24/7 to watch them poop and catch these stupid worms so they won't eat them.

My tank has not been well taken care of, I know that, so the fish have not been living in the best conditions, I know that too. I've just changed out 40 gls of water on the weekend, got my skimmer going again, filter socks, need to still change out the carbon/gfo, but not having major algae issues. So ya, this is on me. I've had a busy year, but there's no excuses. If someone wants them who can take better care and get them healthy again, I'll sell off. I really don't know what to do.

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/sho...=102329&page=2