View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 03:19 AM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

But that's just it

No one can tell you if your overstocked with any merit behind it If its based off of their personal opinion lol and if they did wouldn't you want to know what you were missing when you first added them? So basically I take some ones word that they say I'm overstocked...with no science behind the claims other than that's not enough gallons .

I don't know about anyone else but I'm not about to sell half my fish based on someone's moral feelings lol

I think I'm overstocked actually I'm sure of it lol ,my list isn't as big as his but does thAt really matter...overstocked is overstocked or is there a waaaay overstocked?

His tang is maybe 3" while mine are 8" but he has twice as many so where am I now in the math lol

I know there's no real answer but we can't really push our ideas of a stocked tank or overstocked tank based purely on personal preference can we , This is kinda like the bioload , we tell people their bioload is high but what is that really lol we tell people they are overstocked but what makes a tank overstocked in regards to gallons.....is it volume? Do fish even know what volume is ....

Only you can prevent forest fires....errr uh I mean decide what right for your tank based off e info you yourself have calculated