View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 07:45 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelman76 View Post
I'm not sure why everyone is so concerned about losing the wp line. The Rw15 is 4000gph compared to the wp40's 3000gph , it's a smaller pump ,has a wider flow, looks a lot nicer and they wirelessly communicate with each other like the vortech mp line. And the cost around $10 more. They also have the rw8 and rw20 which are comparable to the wp25 and wp60.
Well, I dont' want 4000gph, 3000 is pushing it. I don't care about wirelessly communicating, I use mine on Apex with a cable I just bought. If one of my WP pumps dies, I want to replace it with the same thing. It's a matched set Flow width is silly, I just want water moving. They are $10 more.

Now, if I were buying all new stuff, sure, I'd go with the latest. But I went with the last last season, so it would be nice to be able to get the same stuff. Oh, cost wise, I can buy the WP40 for 60 bucks without the controller I don't need. Gooder deal still.