View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 08:51 PM
Vendor

Kraken is on a distinguished road

Yes. Unfortunately thats the issue with most people who did not have very good experiences with bergia. I used to doubt it too as I did not like their price tag. But after using them myself, they are probably the best solution. I have 2 wrasses in my tank, and I was afraid that they would get eaten as well. So I took precautions and made sure the bergia were safe in an enclosed box with some aiptasia in there so they can get comfortable and start reproducing. Once they get going, they massacre the aiptasia in your tank in no time. Peppermints I tried, putting 20 in my tank, which got devoured by my hawkfish and my black tang for somereason ate them too =.=.....no clue why. Just remember you cannot just throw the berghia in there, especially with predation. They do not like a lot of light either and only come out to hunt at night as stated by monocus.

Sadly I didnt take before and after shots of my tank but the amount of aiptasia I had was disgusting.

If I can find my hands on a lot of aiptasia ill document the whole thing so everyone can see just how effective they are.