View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 03:56 PM

reefermadness is on a distinguished road

Quote:
in my last three orders from sponsors here on canreef i havent been charged taxes , receipts and these are household businesses, nothing wrong with that and its not a new thing but the times are a changing and people learn the ropes as they mature in their journey
Out of probably half a dozen LFS I visit in the area only one charges tax. I can only assume that the rest are paying taxes that are built into the cost. I also assume that there are some questionable tax procedures for these businesses (that happens in all sectors) and even more so if its a home business. Ie. everyone loves a write off but no one likes to pay taxes.

Quote:
last month i am into corals for almost $3,000 ive probably sold $200 worth of frags lol i think most months is like this and i tell myself im sure ill break even as time goes by but i dont i just keep hoarding more coral lol im not perfect so i do lose corals from time to time and sometimes its a big hit.
I remember those times. Its a lot of money and I always told my self and others that you have to be prepared to loss it all. Its a risk, addiction, maybe similar to gambling? haha

I'm a recovered coralaholic so please to make me relapse. haha

Last edited by reefermadness; 05-30-2014 at 03:59 PM.