View Single Post
Old 05-26-2014, 05:30 PM

Masonjames is on a distinguished road

I couldn't agree more. Absolutely top notch service and livestock! I deal with Alex on a regular basis for a reason. Reason being he's proved himself time and time again that he deserves my business. He's the best at what he does because he loves what he does and has a real passion for the hobby. This passion always comes before business and sales and even if you just deal with Alex once you will immediately pick up on this. He genuinely cares about his customers and the livestock that he provides and he should be proud of doing so. Not only has he become my go to vendor, he has also became a friend of mine. This alone should speak highly of the kind of guy he is and the kind of business he operates. No one wants to be friends with and give there hard earned cash away to shady individuals, but I gladly and happily send my hard earned money across country regularly because every time I know the quality I am paying for, and I gladly call Alex a friend even though we have never even met and live on opposite sides of the country. Even my wife knows Alex by name, and she's quick to alert me of an email from him he sent just to chit chat. Honestly and sincere guy. Loves what he does, and it shows in the quality of every frag he sends out! Deal with frag cave once and you'll know exactly what everyone is talking about!