View Single Post
Old 05-26-2014, 01:54 AM

AquaticExpressions is on a distinguished road
Talking Recent trip to frag cave :)

Frag Cave

I am sure most of you know the frag cave by now, but for those who haven't had the pleasure to stop by or make a purchase it is truly one of the best places for zoanthids and palythoas ever. They do have a great selection of sps and LPS, but their zoa and paly collection is amazing. I consider myself a hardcore z' and p' collector and I have to admit no matter how many times I go to the frag cave, I find myself always wanting to buy more. The selection and variety from beginner to collector is vast. The time taken by Alex to cut and heal each piece is second to none. His pricing is more then fair. I know that his selection speaks for itself but the customer service provided by Alex is truly the best service out there.

I passed by Frag Cave today and picked up some amazing zoas and palys. Truly one of a kind. Unfortunately my photos skills suck as most can attest to my pictures so I'm hoping that Alex can post some of his pieces here. Specifically the scar face paly. This one polyp literally out shines any yellow or gold paly available.

Not many people take the time to give a referral, but I believe it is great to spread the word and show appreciation where it is deserved and Alex and the frag cave have my appreciation, business, and friendship

Thank you so much again for all the awesome corals

Also for the people out of province he is an amazing shipper and his packaging is A++++