View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 06:46 AM

darkreef is on a distinguished road
Default destroyed vacation and tank

I moved away from my ocean , my family everything .
To start a life in Alberta . When I got home sick I sat by my tank .

Monday I left my tank in the care of my in-laws .
I went back to cape Breton for a few days to see my family for the first time in three years.

Tonight something bad happened . Worse then I could ever imagion .

The only thing they had to do was put water in the auto top off every four days and add pelts .

They didn't ask permission and started steam cleaning my floors .
I left the apartment in mint condition , super clean .

Some how they poured the bleached and soap water into the sump tank of my aquarium .

At first I was like ok keep calm , drain the auto top off department. Wash it out .

No they added it right to the sump ... They had no business adding anything to the tank .I don't understand what happened . There instructions where simple.

I'm not there I can't take everything out ... Thousands of dollars .burnt in smoke .
I'm destroyed . I'm hoping to call the pet store tomorrow and asking them to take anything that's alive until I get home .

First time home and this happens . They could never understand why I spent so much money on a fish tank ... They never understood what it ment to me. My ocean,my rock that kept me strong when I was home sick .

It took me years to finally set up this beautiful tank . Only two months ago I added everything . And thew is not enough water on tap to my a emergancy qt.

hope everyone is having a better night then me .
Sorry for the typos I cant see much out of my eyes .