View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 06:53 AM
No Cookies

Dearth is on a distinguished road

I all but ignored my tank for just over a month recently went through some family issues with my nieces moving away to Cowtown all I did was feed and I think I did one water change and scraped the glass 3 or 4 times I really let the tank go for awhile got off the depression wagon last week and found out instead of my tank going down the tubes it had become quite the brothel had so many new additions to the tank.

This afternoon I had my neighbours kids and their friends over looking at my tank I was fascinated by how much those kids were excited with my tank and the wide eyed wonder they had when I let them feel some of my coral and let them pick some empty shells from my tank that just literally made their day.

For me my tank is my personal joy, stress reliever, constant frustration and worry and never ending wonderment. Why do I stay in the hobby? I stay because it keeps me busy and I enjoy the pleasure it brings despite the difficulties and if I perchance I crash my tank I look at it as a new chance to redo some things I want to do now I know more.