View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 09:42 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorjef View Post
I doubt it was living the first night, the fact it was open means nothing. Was it responding/retracting if disturbed, unno and don't really care to sift through to see. As far as mad scientist goes I don't think Denny is a real threat in the big scheme of things. Alot of us scorched a few spiders with magnifying glasses.

well i have one polyp left , it does have a response and will close up , this was one of the first things i checked as i assumed the polyps froze in an open way but it closes and opens

out of the 4-5 polyps i have 1 left but it is ****y i really dont think its going to make it long term though the cells were to badly damaged.

so what does all this mean?

well to say that you need to run home in an hour as the water will go cold is prob abit extreme lol

how about shipping overnight vs 3 days?

well may not give any serious insight to what corals go through during the shipping process but it gave me a better idea of what extremes a zoanthid polyp can handle ....why is this important?

knowing a corals limitations can determine things like temperature needed to kill nudibranchs for example.

useless information?

not to me.......