View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 09:36 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patwa View Post
doesn't have to be a "threat" in the grand scheme of things. it's just fundamentally a wrong endeavor to take on...big or small, the ethics of killing something intentionally is not something to be taken lightly

i'd like to think you and the rest have grown up from the days of scorching spiders with magnifying glasses and calling out for mom when you fell off your bike. You're all big boys/girls now, time to make better decisions about the animals you keep.

I bet this indifference I see in this thread is a matter of people not realizing a zoanthid is an animal, yeah? amirite? the absence of a discernible face or appendages doesn't lessen its importance. But if that's the measure some of your fall back on, keep in mind: it eats and poops!
please do talk to me about ethics lol do you not have a tank or do you?

wow.....

again get off your high horse .......your no better than anyone is in this hobby is, be it if you raise fish from fry, rescue corals or simply own a tank for viewing you are destroying and determining the faith of an animal who was better before you or me came along :P

you cant offer what the ocean can so you cant say that your fish will live a longer life in your tank than in the wild no? no because you know the life span on a fish in the wild is over ten years , you know what it is in aquariums? average 3 yrs lol so when you sell your pretty clown to a friend and he kills it its your fault isnt it i mean it was your responsibility wasnt it?

geesh