View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 09:29 PM

Patwa is on a distinguished road

doesn't have to be a "threat" in the grand scheme of things. it's just fundamentally a wrong endeavor to take on...big or small, the ethics of killing something intentionally is not something to be taken lightly

i'd like to think you and the rest have grown up from the days of scorching spiders with magnifying glasses and calling out for mom when you fell off your bike. You're all big boys/girls now, time to make better decisions about the animals you keep.

I bet this indifference I see in this thread is a matter of people not realizing a zoanthid is an animal, yeah? amirite? the absence of a discernible face or appendages doesn't lessen its importance. But if that's the measure some of your fall back on, keep in mind: it eats and poops!

Percula and Ocellaris pair ● Marine Betta ● Sunburst Anthias ● Blue Assessor ● Threadfin Cardinals ◊ Soft coral dominant